24/7 care in the comfort of your own home.
In the past, assisted living facilities and nursing homes were viewed as the only choice for aging adults who needed around-the-clock care. We are proud to offer an alternative. Caregivers provide home care services in the clients’ home for 24-hour shifts. Often times a client will have two or three caregivers that rotate over the course of a week with two to three-day shifts at a time. This allows the client continuity of care in the comfort of their own home.
Freedom Home Care understands that making the right choice for your family member or patient is important for their physical and mental well-being. It is for this reason alone that choosing 24 hour care may be the right approach for your family member.
Freedom Home Care’s 24 hour care benefits include:
- Patient retains independence and dignity
- Patient retains the continuity of their daily routines
- Patients feel safer in familiar surroundings
- Home is where family and friends can easily visit their loved ones
- Enables a wonderful bond and rapport to be established between patient and caregiver
- 24 hour care is a viable and affordable alternative to nursing home care
- Patients receive care on an uninterrupted basis
- Patients receive one-on-one care
- Patients receive continuous monitoring and coordination of daily activities
24 hour care is helpful for patients who:
- Have limited mobility or who are prone to falling
- Are recovering from a sickness or illness
- Are suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Are isolated and withdrawn
- Feel overwhelmed by their daily responsibilities
- Are currently living in an assisted/independent living facility and would like additional care beyond what is already provided to them
- Do not have family members who live close by
Labor laws require that the 24 hour caregiver have sleep time, meal time and break time. Room and board is the responsibility of the client as part of the service.