Seamless care for a smooth transition from hospital to home.
Returning to the hospital for unplanned care can be very disruptive for patients. Hospitals and rehabilitation facilities do their best to prevent complications, provide clear discharge instructions and provide assistance for a smooth transition home or to another setting.
A safe transition home after rehabilitation or hospitalization can help prevent re-hospitalization and/or readmission to a skilled nursing facility. Freedom Home Care has a Transitional Care Program specifically designed for that safe transition with a focus on the critical first 30 days home.
Freedom Home Care offers support to patients while patients regain their strength following a hospital stay. We want to help them safely return home by offering affordable short-term packages of care designed to help you with transitioning home, making return visits to the doctor, following therapy exercise protocols, managing new medications and providing peace of mind that you are well cared for while you recover from your surgery, injury, illness or fall.
Who would benefit from a transitional care program?
- Anyone who takes many medications/had former medication errors
- Anyone who has multiple chronic conditions
- Anyone who makes frequent trips to the ER or hospital
- Anyone who prefers to remain in the comfort of their own home
- Anyone who has difficulty getting to doctor appointments
- Anyone who has balance issues
Call Freedom Home Care today at 507-387-HOME (4663) to set up your custom transitional care program.