Provide Compassionate Care to Aging Adults.
Job Title: RN/Case Manager
Hourly Pay Range: Based on experience
Position Type: Part Time
Benefits: Retirement – SIMPLE IRA, Match
Travel Required: Yes, as appropriate
Join a growing, dynamic, locally owned business where you will have the unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others while providing valuable input at the organizational level. The person in this role should be a friendly, compassionate, professional representative of the company with an outgoing personality and positive attitude.
- Registered Nurse Licensure
- Experience with the elderly is required
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as a positive, professional business image
- Must be willing to maintain licensure as required by the State of Minnesota
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and accurately complete work activities within specific deadlines while managing interruptions
- Ability to remain flexible and resilient with ever changing schedules
- Previous experience in Home Care a PLUS!
- Assess FHC clients to determine safety of home environment and plan of care needed to provide successful home care services
- Create plan of care for FHC clients based on needs seen at assessment
- Ongoing documentation of client progress and condition
- Provide ongoing monitoring visits for FHC clients per Minnesota Department of Health guidelines
- Provide ongoing communication with client and responsible parties regarding the clients care needs and progress
- Set up and/or administer medications for FHC clients
- Communicate with other health care professionals and case managers regarding the care of shared clients
- Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from clients and their responsible parties
- Ongoing communication with caregivers to provide feedback regarding plans of care
- Assist with company Caregiver Mentor Program
Initiative, Strong Work Ethic, Problem Solver, Accountability, Self-Confident, Self-Starter, Attention to Detail, Organizational Skills, Ability to Multi-task, Compassionate, Respectful
The RN/Case Manager will work closely with the Owner, Client Care Manager, and office staff.
Compensation: Hourly wages based on experience